Thursday 5 November 2015

CELEBRATING A STAND OUT PROTEGEE


  HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU TODAY, GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR YEARS, GREATER THINGS ARE AHEAD OF YOU. DO HAVE A BLAST

HOW STAND OUT HAS INFLUENCED ME


Admission into TASUED
God gave me admission into TASUED, but before I was given this present admission in year 2011, I was offered the admission the previous year but due to a fault my phone developed I didn't get the notification sent to our phones, I later got the information but the deadline for acceptance fee payment had passed. I had learnt the principle of speaking right words from my mentor at STAND OUT so I went to the admission office the next day but they said it had closed that there is nothing they can do about it. I then took a cab on my way out of the school and looked at the main gate of the school and I said TASUED DON'T WORRY AM COMING BACK NEXT YEAR TO STUDY. I was granted admission the following year because Gods word says "As I speak in his ears so it is" the lord gave me admission in year 2012 to my preferred school and also to my preferred course.
OGE OLANREWAJU 
STAND OUT GROUP
Tai Solarin University of Education


Add  08036627658 on whatsapp or .. 2BA5FFAD on BBM

No comments:

Post a Comment

AM EXCITED YOU ARE HERE!!!